An integrated new design based on the easel and the Eiffel Tower, working out the most beautiful and scientific structure of TV stand.
Wide Use Range
Eiffel Series has Three models.
- Eiffel Series 43-75 inch, fits VESA (mounting hole pattern: between 100(mm)x100 (mm) and 600(mm)x400 (mm).This model is suitable in home office, living room and bedroom.
- Eiffel Series 75-100 inch (coming soon), fits VESA (mounting hole pattern: between 100(mm)x100 (mm) and 800(mm)x600 (mm).This model is widely used in personal studios, café, fairs and courtyard parties.
- Tabletop Eiffel Series 55-85 Inch (coming soon), fits VESA (mounting hole pattern: between 100(mm)x100 (mm) and 600(mm)x400 (mm).This model is widely used in the meeting rooms, living rooms and bedrooms.
Steel & wooden structure, very to easy clean. This TV stand is sturdy enough to protect TV from dropping off, never worry about it will tip over. Moreover, it has plastic connections, which make the edges softer, to protect people and pets from hurting by the sharp edges.
Free to move
Eiffel Series 43-75 inch has two adjustment angles: swivel left/right 15°, and tilt up/down from -5° to +15°, which always ensures a comfortable viewing angle for users at any heights. Moreover, the heavy-duty castorsin the bottom makes it easy to move. With a braking system, castors allow the TV stand to be held firmly in place. They can also be detachable if you do not need. With this function, you can move the TV stand to anywhere you want.
Eiffel Series 75-100 inch and Tabletop Eiffel Series 55-85 Inch have swivel left/right 15° rotation range, which ensures you a reasonable viewing angle.
Big Storage Space&Built-in Cable Management
- Eiffel Series 43-75 inch and Eiffel Series 75-100 inch have 2 tiers of MDF shelves for audio-video equipment, like receivers, gaming accessories or laptop. A rear frame delivers high fitness for the corners and also better protects stuff on the shelves.
- Tabletop Eiffel Series has one shelf, which provides extra storage space for your audiovisual devices.