Return& Warranty Policy
To ensure all customers are satisfied with the shopping experience at Fitueyes, we provide a few professional buyer guides and other considerate services. Sometimes, a product just doesn’t quite fit. We have this return process and hope it can make it easier for each customer.
30-Day Return Policy
Return Address: Unit C Swift Point,Swift Valley Industrial Estate. Rugby,CV21 1PY United Kingdom
Notice: We only accept unassembled product. Once the product is assembled, we can not re-sell it anymore.
Returns with non-quality problems: You are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs for non-quality reasons. Please email support team for a return label, please label it on the original package and contact logistic service to send it to sender's address.
Returns with quality problems: When you receive the item(s) that is defective, incorrect, or incomplete, please contact us immediately to make it right. For faster assistance with a return or exchange claim, please email us with your order number, contact information, returning reason and photos concerning the damages or flaws(if applicable).
A hassle-free exchange is ready if it is in stock. You can exchange your item(s) within 24 hours you placed the order and before your package was shipped out. If your package has been shipped out, we will not accept your replacement request, but you can refuse to accept the package after it arrives. Please keep in mind, you will be charged for the returning costs in this case.
For canceling an order which has not been processed, please contact us as soon as possible. Orders whose parcels have already been processed can not be canceled. You can refuse the package after it arrives. Please keep in mind, you will be charged for the returning costs in this case.
General information for all returns:
- You are free to return any item within 30 days of receipt.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received.
- We provide a prepaid return label for returns with quality and delivery problems(No extra returning fee), but return shipping costs will be charged with non-quality issues.
- You will be responsible for shipping the products to the return address.
- All returned items must remain uninstalled and repacked in their original packaging for protection. e are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit; you will be responsible for filing a shipping claim. For your protection, we strongly suggest you should insure the returned packages. A refund will not be issued if the returned product is damaged.
Your satisfaction is vital to Fitueyes. That’s why we’re pleased to offer a limited warranty that covers defects in material or workmanship on all new Fitueyes products. Only consumers purchasing Fitueyes products from authorized Fitueyes retailers or resellers may benefit from our limited warranty.
What is Covered?
We offer all Fitueyes TV Stands 2-year risk free guarantee.
What Happens If My Product is Defective?
Fitueyes will offer free replace the defective parts on any of our products when the defect is due to improper workmanship and/or material. Suppose we cannot provide a replacement product, and repair is not practical or cannot be completed promptly. In that case, Fitueyes may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Do I Have to Pay Shipping Costs for a Replacement Product?
In the rare event that your Fitueyes product is defective, we will provide you with a replacement item for free shipping.
What is Not Covered?
Our limited warranty does not cover any problem caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
- Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by Fitueyes.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from failure to follow the instructions and guidelines relating to the product’s intended use.
Our limited warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or outer cover).
How to File a Claim?
Filing a claim for warranty service is quick and easy. Contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.